geneX® ds is a dual syringe, bone graft mixing and delivery system, pre-packed with geneX powder and liquid.
Available now in 2.5cc and 5cc, geneX ds provides a setting paste which is conveniently mixed in the syringe. The geneX paste can then be delivered using the included 8cm extension tip. geneX ds is ideal for difficult-to-reach surgical sites or minimally invasive procedures.
geneX is a resorbable, fully synthetic, osteoconductive bone graft material. It is engineered with the unique feature of ZPC®, Zeta Potential Control which provides the graft material with a controlled, reproducible, negative surface charge which attracts the key proteins and bone forming cells to the surface of geneX.
• ZPC - Negative surface charge to harness the body’s own proteins and cells
• Fully resorbed in 12 months and replaced by bone
• Sets in-situ and at body temperature
• No risk of disease transmission
• Minimally invasive delivery
Easy to mix and use